IT | CYBERSECURITY AUDITOR
IT | CYBERSECURITY AUDITOR
Stetson Cybergroup, Inc. is a team of IT industry veterans who have dedicated our attention to one of the most important aspects of IT support needed today — cybersecurity. Because we are far from new to the IT and cybersecurity field, we are aware of the risks organizations face and fully understand what is at stake.Stetson is continuing to build the Audit team and we are looking to add an entry-level, or early experienced, IT/Cybersecurity Auditor to our team. Our Audit team works with our clients to create a more risk-aware, effective organization that can deliver secure asset and data protection and meet regulatory compliance requirements.Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Director of Audit, the IT/Cybersecurity Auditor will be responsible for assisting with the execution of various engagement objectives within assigned areas. The ideal candidate is a team player who exhibits initiative, accepts responsibility, communicates effectively, and manages multiple concurrent assignments of varying sizes and complexity. The IT/Cybersecurity Auditor enjoys flexibility, meaningful and diverse client work, and a supportive and innovative work environment.The IT/Cybersecurity Auditor will be responsible:
- Conducting IT and cybersecurity audits and investigations of complex information technology including evaluating whether security vulnerabilities and/or risks are properly identified and mitigated.
- Using cybersecurity frameworks to map client controls against best practices.
- Evaluating and/or documenting client policies to meet regulatory and/or framework requirements.
- Interviewing clients to gain an understanding of current environment and controls.
- Conducting physical walkthroughs of client facilities to identify and document current and missing safeguards.
- Analyzing third party vendor audit reports (SOC2).
- Preparing audit finding memos and recommendations and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Presenting written, oral, and/or other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management and clients.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and understanding of business and system processes.
- Working effectively as part of a team atmosphere, or individually when required, to perform duties and achieve daily operational goals.
- Performing other assignments as required.Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or in the process of obtaining one, from an accredited college.
- Understanding of cybersecurity, information technology, and information security.
- Proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio), and Microsoft Networking including Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Developed interpersonal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- One (1) to Two (2) years of experience as an IT Auditor.
- Knowledge of IT and/or cybersecurity controls and evaluating the design andoperating effectiveness of controls, Cloud Environments, and Supply Chain/Third-Party Vendors.
- Understanding of IT departments, applications, system infrastructure, network layer, and security.
- Professional designation in, or ability to begin or complete a program to achieve one, or more, of the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)o Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- CSX® Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification (CSX-P)
- Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CASP+
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
For consideration, kindly send your resume to Joseph Horowitz, Director of Audit (JHorowitz@StetsonCG.com) or IT/Cybersecurity Auditor (Aminocha@stetsonCG.com)
Location: Hauppauge, Long Island, NY (Onsite, not remote)
Hours: 8:30 to 5 or 9 to 5:30
Apply By: April, 23, 2021