Understanding the ROI of cybersecurity investments is critical to building an effective program. Forrester’s Total Economic Impact (TEI) study captures the value SentinelOne delivers.
Global enterprises managing thousands of user endpoints across various devices are increasingly susceptible to the rising threat of criminal malware and ransomware activity. Successful attacks can be costly and result in customer data loss, diminished brand reputation, customer attrition, and ultimately revenue loss.
That’s why successful enterprises turn to SentinelOne to provide a comprehensive solution to protect endpoints by automatically detecting and resolving sophisticated cyberthreats and eliminating vulnerable entry and egress points.
To measure the ROI our technology delivers in production, we commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a custom research study using the Total Economic Impact methodology. The study measured the business benefits, and the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises realize by deploying SentinelOne Singularity XDR platform. The results of the TEI study provide organizations of all types with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the Singularity platform on their organizations.
Key benefits that customers experienced from SentinelOne Singularity XDR platform include:
- SentinelOne provides gains of $3M through consolidation and increased coverage. SentinelOne’s consolidated platform increased coverage from 50% to 100% while simultaneously reducing cybersecurity platform subscription fees. Customers could replace their various legacy systems with a single agent solution that doubled their threat coverage to 100%. This enables customers to save $3M over three years.
- SentinelOne significantly reduces the risk of successful malware and ransomware attacks, saving customers $671,000. SentinelOne’s threat detection through AI-generated behavior analysis can neutralize many cybersecurity concerns before they enter an organization’s digital environment. SentinelOne ActiveEDR can identify continuously morphing malicious code, providing a second layer of threat protection to a less complex, first-line, signature-based endpoint protection tool. This benefits customers with a savings of $671,000 over three years.
- SentinelOne reduces the time and effort required by security and IT teams, enabling savings of $1.2M. Security and IT desktop teams spend less time searching, remediating, and fixing the effects of cyberattacks. SentinelOne gives visibility to the root cause, including an attacker’s ingress, egress, and lateral actions. Attack recovery is simple and designed to be an automated, single-click operation, which promotes efficiencies as coding is not required to replay and reverse an attacker’s steps, enabling enterprises to save $1.2 million.
The legacy solutions organizations employed were on-premises, stacked solutions that required frequent, time-consuming upgrades as well as significant management and maintenance time. SentinelOne helped completely replace their more cumbersome on-premises solutions with SentinelOne’s single platform that can be managed with fewer FTE hours. The average savings reported is 300 FTE hours per month.
- SentinelOne provides a unified, cloud-based solution.
SaaS offering allows the customer and its endpoint users flexibility regarding the physical location and access while still maintaining vigilance.
In addition, SentinelOne also provides customers with increased cybersecurity team satisfaction and tailored, expert customer service.
SentinelOne Singularity XDR Platform is an industry-first data lake that seamlessly fuses the data, access, control, and integration planes of its endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, IoT security, and cloud workload security into a centralized platform. With Singularity, organizations gain access to back-end data across the organization through a single solution, providing a cohesive view of their network and assets by adding a real-time autonomous security layer across all enterprise assets.
Read the full Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) study.
Read more about Cyber Security
- What Happened to My Mac? Apple’s OCSP Apocalypse
- macOS Big Sur Has Landed | 10 Essential Security Tips You Should Know
- SentinelOne Guard Rails | Working Together to Secure Better
- Cloud Security | Understanding the Difference Between IaaS and PaaS
- Hiding in Plain Sight | The IoT Security Headache and How to Fix It
- Healthcare and Cybersecurity in the Times of Covid-19
- How to Catch a Spy | Detecting FinFisher Spyware on macOS
- APTs and Defending the Enterprise in an Age of Cyber Uncertainty
- Unifying Endpoint Security for Enterprise | An Interview With Migo Kedem
– Read More – SentinelOne